Producer of Marketing and Distribution – APPLICATIONS CLOSED
Producer of Marketing and Distribution (Part-Time) vacancy, at Aconite Productions (Glasgow) – APPLICATIONS CLOSED
Salary: to be discussed
Location: Business Burgh Centre, Rutherglen, Glasgow
Hours: 2 days/week
Duration: 6 months- September 2017- March 2018 (extension may be considered)
Aconite Productions is an innovative Scottish-based production company that specialises in the production of quality feature documentaries for theatrical audiences. In collaboration with international partners, our passion is to bring stories of global significance to the world stage.
Due to our continued growth, we are now looking to recruit a skilled Producer of Marketing and Distribution to join our creative and friendly team. Your role will mainly consist of initiating and managing marketing activities, and writing and implementing a distribution strategy for our current projects. This is a 6-month, part-time position and predominantly office-based. You will work as a part of a small team with the Line Producers, Producers and a Business Development Assistant.
- Write short, mid and long-term marketing and distribution strategies for our projects
- Start implementing and reviewing the strategy
- Manage digital content planning and strategy.
- Review our current marketing material and provide new directions as required.
- Delegate tasks to the Business Development Assistant.
- 2+ year experience in marketing and/or distribution in the film/documentary sector
- 2+ year experience writing digital marketing content on social media and digital platforms such as WordPress
- Excellent organisational skills, with a rigorous approach to managing task, and ability to work on own initiative
- First-class interpersonal skills and ability to delegate
- Ambition and determination to deliver a successful project
- Discretion and respect for confidentiality
- Passion for creative documentary
- A great sense of humour and willingness to pitch in as a part of a small team
- Full driving licence
- Other languages
- Qualifications: Bachelor or Master in Marketing, Business, Management, Communications, Film Production, or any other discipline you think is relevant.
Benefits to be discussed at the interview if selected.
Please send to email@example.com: a CV and a Cover Letter stating why you are applying for this job, what makes you a good fit for the role, and what you expect from it?
Planned interview date: 23/08/2017
Preferred start date: 11/09/2017
Thanks to Scottish Enterprise, Scottish Development International and Business Gateway for supporting this position.
Due to our continued growth, we are now looking to recruit a skilled Producer of Marketing and Distribution to join our creative and friendly team. Your role will mainly consist of initiating and managing marketing activities, and Read more